Monday, December 31, 2007

Prosper Blogger Explosion

As I had previously observed, the shutdown of the old forums has pushed some of the more vocal Prosper members (and some ex-members either by choice or by force) into alternate forums of communication. The upside of this is a new wave of Prosper related blogs that bring new insights into the conversation and are written by some of the first Prosper lenders. Some are only updated sporadically, but they're all worth at least a quick look.

If I missed anyone, post in the comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice wrap-up of new blogs. Thanks for the post. I've really got to update my list of top Prosper blogs.

j9359 said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog. I added a link back here.

Somewhere today I read about the Streisand
effect

I think that is what we are experiencing now.

Anonymous said...

Hey, dont forget me!

http://p2plendingwithprosper.blogspot.com/