Friday, October 26, 2007

End Of The Dryspell

I know what you're thinking. Hey Mike, make with the posts. I mean, you were cranking out at least one a day for a while and then the dry spell hit. What gives?

I'm just mentioning that I havn't abandoned Prosperous Land. My job occasionally requires me to think hard on math problems (nonlinear audio signal processing and distortion mechanisms, if you're curious) and that I'm not very good about juggling multiple things while doing math. Those are the breaks, I guess.

However, the hard part's about to end and the mind will be free to ponder Doug Fuller's ability to alter collections performance, the impact of Prosper's portfolio scheme on the lending market, and the latest outrage(s) perpetuated on the forums run by a company (whom shall remain nameless) that isn't used to herding cats.

As always, stay tuned.

No comments: